The Presidio YMCA is seeking a Coordinator for its YKids program .
YKids is the on-site child care program at our YMCA, which serves children ages 3 months- 12 years old. The YKids Coordinator is responsible for the delivery and development of YKids programming and Birthday Parties. This position will be responsible for managing the daily operations of YKids, including the staff schedule, timecards, participant and parent interaction, program development and special events as needed.
- Minimum 21 years old
- High school graduate or equivalent required; Bachelor degree preferred.
- Must be available to work weekends and flexible work hours to suit varied schedule for programs. The schedule for this position will include one weekend day per week.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working directly with toddler and preschool aged youth.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Proficiency with Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience with Daxko including monitoring of program data and report writing preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- CPR/FA certification required within 90 days of hire.
- All employees working with the YMCA are considered to have supervisory or disciplinary action relationship over minors. Job offers are conditional and contingent upon background clearance.
For instructions on how to apply, see the ad at Craigslist