UCSF Hospitality Services is currently hiring Patient Support Assistants to perform custodial duties at the Parnassus campus.
The Hospitality Services Department provides housekeeping services, floor care, carpet care, specialized cleaning projects, recycling, solid waste removal, and biohazardous waste removal
- Following Infection Control Policies, the employee maintains a clean, sanitary, safe, and esthetically pleasing environment for patients, staff, and visitors
- Cleans occupied patient rooms, and rooms between patients (discharges) following department procedures
- Cleans other assigned areas within the Patient Care Units
- Disposes of waste (trash, bio hazardous waste, recycling) and soiled linen following departmental procedures
- Uses approved cleaning chemicals to maintain the cleanliness of assigned areas
See the complete job description and apply online at UCSF Careers