The Academy of Art is seeking an Administrative Assistant to the Director for the School of Fashion.
Administration / Curriculum Support / Front Desk Duties
- Provide front desk coverage, handle questions, direct traffic
- Provide reception and customer service to faculty, students and staff
- Answer phones, screen calls, refer callers to appropriate person within the Academy
- Correspondence (incoming / out-going) and re-distributing mail
Faculty / Academic Support
- Direct liaison between faculty and administration
- Collect and process attendance and grade rosters
- Keep instructors updated via memos and phone calls, regarding policies, department announcements, meetings, grades, etc.
- Special Projects as assigned by Executive Director
- Assist in keeping in constant contact with Student Reps on new issues and feedback
- Know answers to basic questions on many issues (i.e. grades, attendance, instructors, courses, curriculum, etc.)
- Promote the Academy and a positive student morale
See the complete job description and apply online at CAL JOBS