The Support Services Case Manager provides support services in a property serving seniors and disabled adults that CHP assumed from the San Francisco Housing Authority as part of the RAD conversion and which will be undergoing renovations with tenants experiencing temporary on-site re-locations. The services provided are voluntary to tenants and include support around the relocation process, housing retention, service connection, case management, service planning, and crisis intervention services. Services are provided within the context of harm reduction practices and follow a peer-based model of care.
- Provide housing retention services. Provide case management services to tenants.
- Create and track tenant service plans.
- Provide services to tenants using harm reduction principles.
- Experience providing services to homeless individuals preferred.
- Ability to provide effective services to diverse tenant populations.
- Experience in crisis intervention, conflict resolution, and counseling.
Read the full job description and apply online at Community Housing Partnership – Careers