California Pacific Medical Center is seeking Food Service Aides to work in cafeterias in San Francisco hospitals.
Performs a wide variety of physical & manual tasks related to the preparation and serving of food as well as clean up of any and all tools and work areas. Performs all food service-related tasks demonstrating a service orientation to fellow employees, clients, staff and customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of basic food service principles required
- Knowledge of institutional equipment safety and hygiene practices required
- Previous food service experience required
- Previous food service experience in a hospital setting strongly preferred
- Must have customer service experience
- Experience using a cash register strongly preferred
- Must have ability to communicate (speak, read, and write) in English
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and push/pull carts over distances
Apply for this position online through CalJOBS