Job Description: Under general supervision, performs a variety of tasks including providing mail delivery service, distributing office supplies and materials, refilling vending machines, and performing other duties, as assigned, in general support to the Marin County Office of Education.
• Operates a County vehicle to receive and distribute mail and other materials between various County school locations and supporting organizations. Performs routine service for various assigned automobiles.
• Sorts, distributes, and processes incoming and outgoing mail, preparing packages for shipment as required.
• Opens buildings, parking lot gates, readies building for occupants, raises and lowers the flag.
• Moves and sets up files and other office equipment. Operates postage meter equipment as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned requiring essentially the same effort, skill, and responsibility when work requirements are changed or modified.
Apply online at EdJoin