Caritas Management Corporation a subsidiary of Mission Housing Development Corporation, is seeking a utility / maintenance person for a residential property in San Francisco.
Performs cleaning and minor building maintenance in a 63-unit, HUD Section 221(d)(3) multi-family apartment community in the Mission District. Follows a set cleaning schedule, and carries out maintenance service requests under the supervision of the resident manager.
Work includes sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, window/screen cleaning, unit cleaning, graffiti removal, trash/recycling removal, de-greasing driveways, garage floors & sidewalks, dusting, restroom cleaning & disinfecting, watering plants, patching, touch-up painting, light bulb replacement, heater filter cleaning/replacement, water heater draining, fan filter cleaning/replacement, boiler/radiator draining, heater cleaning, minor door & window repair/replacement, lock changes, screen/mini-blind installation and repair.
• Professional building maintenance experience
• Demonstrated proficiency in the areas of cleaning, minor plumbing, carpentry and painting
• Physical ability to work standing and walking most of the work day
• Good verbal communication skills – bilingual preferred
• Ability to read and follow written instructions on service requests, product labels, cleaning schedules, etc.
• Minimum lifting ability: 30 lbs.
See the ad and apply online through Craigslist
Or apply in person at:
Caritas Management Corporation
1358 Valencia Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
(Open Mon. – Fri. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)