Tesla Motors is seeking Customer Experience Specialists for their San Francisco Showroom.
As a Customer Experience Specialist I, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla.
- Engage walk in guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
- Understand who our guests are, what brought them to Tesla, their intent and timeline to purchase, thus creating a robust Customer Profile
- Educate and excite guests by answering their questions and providing a tailored experience based upon their interests and agenda
- Help Tesla maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and scheduling Test Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all current and future owners
- Customer service experience required
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services. Keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Legal right to work in the United States
Apply online at Tesla – Careers