The City of Mill Valley is currently seeking a part-time Assistant Groundsworker.
Under general supervision, perform tasks in gardening and general golf course maintenance work and to do related work as required. This is an entry-level position. Training will be provided, if necessary, to perform duties listed below.
EXAMPLES OF IMPORTANT AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Operates hand and power equipment used in maintaining a golf course.
- Fertilizes, cultivates and waters to golf course.
- Spades, rakes, hoes and otherwise prepares ground for seeding and planting.
- Plants flower gardens and borders.
- Mows; weeds, trim and renovate lawn areas.
- Trims; cuts and prunes shrubs and trees with handsaw and other basic pruning tools.
- Performs general ground maintenance of raking, sweeping, garbage pick-up.
- Performs repair and maintenance work, in keeping equipment in proper condition.
This is a partial job description. Read the complete listing and apply online through Craigslist