The San Francisco Giants are currently accepting applications for Fan Zone Attendants for the 2017 Baseball season at AT&T Park.
Fan Zone Attendants act as host to guests/fans during their visit to the Fan Zone. It is important that Fan Zone Attendants are readily accessible, helpful and courteous at all times, while always stressing safety first. Assigned to a specific area for each game, Fan Zone Attendants are positioned in the mini-ballpark, where they pitch to children or help organize and control the line, the speed pitch, where they retrieve baseballs, and the slide area, where they monitor slides, making sure they are used in the safest manner possible.
- Be an ambassador of the San Francisco Giants Organization
- Inspect work area for any safety hazards prior to gates opening.
- Keep the Fan Zone clean of trash and spills by constantly picking up trash and cleaning up small spills, and notifying Maintenance Staff immediately for larger cleanup needs.
- Greet guests in a pleasant manner and offer to help them before they have to come to you.
- Responsible for enforcing Giants policy and procedures and fan lot safety guidelines at all times
For a complete job description and application instructions, see the ad at Craigslist