Kaiser Permanente is seeking a Cashier – Receptionist for their Richmond facility.
The cashier/receptionist is a member of the health care dept team who functions under the direction guidance & supervision of the dept mgr, assistant mgr, or designee. The position greets & checks in all patients reporting to the medical office in a professional & courteous manner. This position is responsible for accurate check-in, check-out where applicable, info capture & revenue collection per procedures. Responsible for having a general knowledge of the medical center in order to assist patients w/ questions & concerns. Requires extensive use of the computer.
- Follow approp patient registration/check-in policies & procedures
- Verify and/or update all demographic info
- Working knowledge of Health Plan coverage types, for example (but not limited to) traditional, deductible, etc
- Check in patients by following check-in policies & procedures & using the check-in systems or manual visit records when the systems are down
- Determine patient’s membership/benefits according to the benefit display
Read the complete job description and apply online through LinkedIn