Guide Dogs for the Blind, located in beautiful Marin County, California, has a rare opportunity for a full time Development Associate. If you are someone who thrives in a mission-driven, results-driven and community-oriented environment, this could be the position for you!
The Development Associate performs data entry/analysis, development of forms, report management, and compilation of data files and systems to maximize their usefulness for a fundraising program currently consisting of 65,000 active donors.
- Receives, post, acknowledge donations/event registrations and reconcile data entry activity against accounting records.
- Manages all Electronic Funds Transfers for scheduled gift postings.
- Perform Database Management functions including import/export, global data changes, NCOA (National Change of Address) and duplicate merging.
- Perform monthly system audits ensuring accuracy and integrity of gift data and donor information.
- Report development
- Maintain the Fundraising Database Procedures Manual
- Answers phones serving constituent needs/requests.
- Overtime and/or weekend work during periods of peak volume.
See the full job description and apply for this position at Guide Dogs for the Blind