Center Point, Inc. is currently accepting applications for a full-time Data Information Specialist in San Rafael.
This individual will assist with navigating, maintaining, organizing and extracting information from various data bases across multiple departments; with a strong emphasis in Case Management Services.
- Handle and protect confidential and sensitive data with integrity.
- Manage data collection projects by meeting paper and electronic mailing deadlines, entering data, learn and use technology to do these tasks more efficiently.
- Assist staff in the execution and evaluation of program participant surveys and assessments.
- Collects and compile data and related program information from Agency programs as assigned
- Assures the accuracy, thoroughness and validity of collected data and programmatic information; performs corrective actions as necessary
- Enters data into relevant internal Agency and external government databases and generates reports as assigned
- Assist in generating data and statistical reports and prepares narrative reports relating to the data
- Conduct fidelity monitoring of implementation of evidence-based practices at both program sites.
See the complete job description and apply online at Craigslist