Information & How to Apply:
Role: assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs for products and services.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Requirement: 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience
Role: Provides clinical pre-analytical laboratory services to clients/patients in a mobile setting. Mobile Phlebotomists travel to and from facilities in a personal vehicle, unless assigned to a company car.
ROLE: Administrative Assistant for the Commercial Team comprised of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree and Minimum of 5 years of experience in an administrative role
As a Customer Experience Specialist I, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying experience.
Multiple Positions Available: Shift Leaders, Cooks, Cashiers, Dishwashers, Drivers, Preps
Apply: Email resume to email@example.com or come in person & apply: 903 Lincoln Avenue, San Rafael, 415.455.9698
- Assistant Gymnastics Coach (Recreation Program Leader (Part-Time)
- Childcare Teacher (Part-Time)
- Police Cadet (Part-Time)
- Police Officer – Lateral & Academy Graduate
- Police Officer – Recruit
- Pool Manager (Aquatics Specialist II) (Seasonal)
- Recreation Supervisor
- Van Driver (Part-Time)
- Water Fitness Instructor (Aquatics Specialist II)
- Fabricate and assemble products from composite materials and parts by hand and using automated equipment.
- Must be able to read technical documents and follow written and verbal instructions to create parts using composite materials and resins in specific quantities.
- Will also be required to trim, cut, and sand using industrial tools.
– 5+ years journeyman experience in custom wood manufacturing in high-end commercial or residential projects involving millwork, doors, windows, or other wood products.
– Managerial experience (discipline, assigning tasks w/ judgment, coaching people, project coordination)
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Developing 1st patterns from sketches, existing blocks and/or samples.
- See styles through fitting, grading and spec approval process to Production Ready
- Attend fittings twice a week and make adaptions/corrections as needed
- Create effective sewing directions and work closely with sample sewers
- Degree in patternmaking or related field preferred
- 2+ years industry experience
- Gerber experience preferred or CAD patternmaking will be considered
- Prepare products including taping and folding boxes, cutting ribbons, and filling tins
- Available during work hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Loading and securing the load of delivery vehicle
- Delivery and distribution of inter-office mail
- Unloading and unpacking of materials, while operating forklifts
- Accounting for in-transit inventory
- Accounting for bins and any other reusable packing materials
- Maintaining an accurate driving log
2-3 years of experience in inventory transfer between multiple locations
- bottle filling
- washing produce
- preparing produce
- using industrial juicer
- Preferred 4+ years of kitchen/cooking experience, and familiarity with working in a kitchen environment.
- Best if you have used a bottle filler, labeler, industrial juicer, or other industrial kitchen machinery, though we are looking for any familiarity with similar machinery
8 hour shifts between 5pm and 1am
Tile Forming will work under the direction of the Tile Lead and Tile Production Manager. This position has a one-month training period. Overtime may be required.
The Production Assistant is responsible for routine tasks associated with chocolate and candy making. This position works in the production kitchen.
- Facilitate line cleaning and system repair at almost 300 bar, restaurant and retail account assignments
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Ability to safely move full keg (180lbs)
- Ability safely to lift 50 lbs
Full-time or Part-Time
- Familiarity with weights grams/pounds, volume measurements.
- Able to lift 50+ lbs, this is a physically demanding job.
- Able to stand for 8 hrs at a time.
- Deliver frozen/dry good product while maintaining quality and temperature
- Load and unload vehicle to prevent breakage
- Print, pull and pack orders for daily deliveries
- 2+ years proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid CA professional driver’s license, with clean driving record
Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no checkout required.
Duties: Ensure successful execution of training with store teammates; Advise associates on safe work practices and provide coaching and guidance; Perform Lead Associate responsibilities, including opening and closing the store, as needed
Requirements: 18 years of age, High School diploma or equivalent; 1+ years of experience as a trainer, coach, leader or mentor; Able to work a flexible schedule
8 temporary/full-time positions with BrightView Landscape Services, Inc. from 6/1/2018 – 10/26/2018.
20551 B Corsair Blvd. Hayward, CA 94545 and multiple worksites within Alameda and Contra Costa counties.
Employer provides incidental transport between job sites.
Rate: no less than $ 16.30 per Hour
Overtime: $ 24.45 per Hour (overtime hours vary)
To apply, fax resume to BrightView Landscape Services, Inc. – Hayward at (510) 487-8834 or apply at the job order holding office shown below.
SWA Job Order Holding Office:
Workforce CA-Eden Area
24100 Amador Street 3rd Floor Hayward CA 94544
Phone: (510) 670-5700
Requirements: 6 months experience in landscaping and a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a background check.
Veterans with clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
Gall’s LLC sells public safety equipment and apparel.
Role: responsible for the development of Training Services revenue in the corporate and public segments.
- 5+ year’s business development, technical & pre-sales experience, preferably in the IT industry.
- Experience managing an Education P&L (specifically in Public Sector area)
- Ability to effectively manage Cost, Revenue and Margin
- Prior Cosmetics sales related experience and/or training
- Proven experience in the development and utilization of a client base
Compass Group is hiring for a full-time Chef- Hourly position.
Location: AT&T Park: 24 Willie Mays Plaza San Francisco, CA 94107.
Note: online applications accepted only. http://www.bamco.com/careers/
Schedule: Seasonal Schedule; Shifts will vary.
Requirement: Previous cook and supervisory experience is preferred.