- Assistant Gymnastics Coach (Recreation Program Leader (Part-Time)
- Childcare Teacher (Part-Time)
- Police Cadet (Part-Time)
- Police Officer – Lateral & Academy Graduate
- Police Officer – Recruit
- Pool Manager (Aquatics Specialist II) (Seasonal)
- Recreation Supervisor
- Van Driver (Part-Time)
- Water Fitness Instructor (Aquatics Specialist II)
Requirements: 3 years experience in risk management
Role: Responsible for the assignment and supervision of a crew of arborist technicians in Public Works, Bureau of Urban Forestry.
Salary: $39.55 – $48.08/hour; $6,855.00 – $8,333.00/month; $82,264.00 – $99,996.00/year
Requirement: BA degre
Note: Create a Caljobs profile in order to submit application
Job ID 5398036
Location California;CA-SF-Financial District;San Francisco-San Mateo-Redwoo;CA-San Francisco
.Wells Fargo’s In-House Agency (IHA) is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join a newly forming three-person Digital Transformation Team (that also includes a Senior Art Director and a Senior Account Executive).
More specifically, we’re looking for a digitally centric senior copywriter who’s known for coming up with amazing ideas – someone who can consistently wow us and our clients with creativity in concept, presentation and execution. It’s not the usual agency grind. But it is a good challenge, an opportunity to be a true difference maker and build your own career adventure.
Our digital dream team will sit in San Francisco, joining a vibrant in-house agency that has gone through a transformation in the last 24 months. We’ve aligned teams to every line of business, tightened process to focus on clear and actionable assignments from internal clients and built a culture of inclusiveness and camaraderie. This new digitally focused team will lead the development of campaign-level work across various Wells Fargo Lines of Business while also helping to raise the digital game for the entire 60-plus creative group of the In-House Agency.
We’re looking to dial up our digital chops in a big way. The opportunity is to help lead us to the digital high ground. Our agency has a singular focus on helping Wells Fargo customers succeed in life financially. We’re all in on delivering great work that works – for our customers, for our brand, for our business.
Our agency culture is fun and supportive. We value fire in the belly, a sense of humor and an open, curious mind. We embrace new ways of thinking and working. We aspire to greatness. And we believe strongly in work-life balance.
As the senior senator of copywriting for this digital SWAT team, you must be a powerhouse thinker and writer, an inspirational leader, and a joy to work with as we build a truly world-class in-house agency together.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Creating digital marketing (paid/owned/earned) from insights to implementation and developing integrated marketing campaigns that encompass the entire spectrum of digital experiences.
• Shaping customer experiences across all digital touchpoints – from websites and landing pages to online advertising and distributed branded content, including animated and live-action video.
• Thinking conceptually, in partnership with Senior Art Director, during brainstorming and idea generation.
• Working with internal teams and clients in development and approval of strategic, digitally minded creative briefs
• Collaborating closely with Art Directors and Designers throughout concept development, presentation, and execution.
• Working closely with other copywriters to shape the vocabulary for communicating in channels across various lines of business.
• Representing the IHA team in both internal and client presentations, effectively communicating both strategic quality and creative rationale.
• Maintaining a thorough and current awareness of the competitive landscape as it pertains to communications in digital customer touchpoints.
Portfolios will be requested from selected candidates.
•5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, creative writing, or communications writing
•Digital marketing campaign experience
•A BS/BA degree or higher
Job ID 5397969
Location California;North Carolina;South Carolina;CA-SF-South Of Market Area;San Francisco-San Mateo-Redwoo;Charlotte-Gastonia-Concord;NC-Charlotte;CA-San Francisco
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, Innovation, & Community Banking Technologies (PVSI & CBT) business group was created recently to leverage and build on our strengths to deliver compelling and game changing experiences for our customers. The launch of this business division brought together six lines of businesses: Consumer Credit Solutions, Deposit Products Group, Innovations, Operations, Treasury Management and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels. The PVSI & Community Banking (PVSI & CB) technology organization is focused on bringing together technology teams across the firm focused on delivering the next generation of payments capabilities, advancing digital offerings, enabling innovation to develop new customer experiences & products and enhancing branch, contact center & ATM technology.
Within the Enterprise Business Services Technology (EBST) group in PVSI & Community Bank Technology (CBT), there is an exciting opportunity for a Software Development Engineer in Test who will be responsible for building and testing highly scalable, resilient Microservices. You will be joining an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, development, coding, testing and business logic that goes into creating high quality software.
Primary Responsibilities Include
•The candidate will be working on an Agile and collaborative environment with Business users and other technology partners.
•Hands on Programming, unit testing and building high quality Microservices that is manageable, reliable and maintainable.
•Actively Practice Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) while developing new features and refactoring existing code.
•Contributes to Dev Ops, Test Automation and automated build and deployments.
•Support the Team in the conceptualization and design of detailed solutions that would benefit from service virtualization, understanding the IT infrastructure, context diagrams, and application workflow.
•Responsible for developing service virtualization solutions using CA LISA to Support performance Test, Experienced in virtualizing performance test backend environments and creating Test Data.
We are looking for senior level developers that have a keen ability to understand business requirements and convert them into well designed solutions, will communicate clearly and have a passion for technology and Learning.
•3+ years of experience designing and implementing solutions for test automation
•7+ years of Java experience
•3+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
•3+ years of Spring experience
•2+ years of Agile experience
•7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Monday, April 19, 2018
- 11AM – 2PM
- 801 Turk Street, San Francisco
- Bring Right to work documents and be prepared to interview!
- Prep cooks
- Line cooks
- Grill cooks
- Stand Workers
- Banquet Servers
Job Title: Relationship Banker
Location: Oakland, CA
Application Website: http://www.maxoutreach.com/job/N49834250
California Bank and Trust, a division of ZB NA, is a leader amongst banks in California with over $10 billion in assets and nearly 100 branch offices in the state, is currently seeking a Relationship Banking Officer to acquire, analyze and maintain client relationships. California Bank & Trust prides itself on creating California’s best banking relationships and to do this we must continue to build a team of intelligent contributors who can add value to our clients’ businesses and build deep roots in the communities we serve.
- Responsible for acquiring, analyzing and maintaining client relationships.
- Provides suitable credit, deposit or other banking services as well as counsel and advice to best meet clients’ needs.
- Analyzes risks and profitability of assigned client base to ensure ongoing profitability and conformity with credit terms.
- Solicits the sale of additional products and services to meet clients’ needs.
- Develops and implements marketing plans for expanding business.
- Negotiates loan terms and conditions.
- Remains well versed in industrial, economic and financial situations relating to assigned clients.
- May be assigned specialized industry or market segments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or a related field and 4+ years commercial lending, credit associated lending and bank sales experience. A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- Working knowledge of bank products, credit and commercial lending techniques and procedures.
- Ability to expand loans, client relationships and bank products.
- Must have good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills needed to create relationships with loan clients.
- Solid analytical and negotiation skills.
- Full use and/or application of standard lending principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Health/ Dental /Vision plan
- 401 k plan with up to 5 % matching – no waiting period for new employees
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Promotional Opportunities
- Stable Employer
Job Title: Project & Construction Coordinator
Location: Hayward, CA
Application Website: http://www.maxoutreach.com/job/N49833149
Description: Talascend is seeking a Project & Construction coordinator for a contract opportunity in Hayward, CA.
Associates degree preferred.
Three to five years of experience in the construction industry/contracting business performing similar contract and project management functions.
Ability to effectively represent the company and communicate with customers and others at varying levels.
Demonstrated proficiency to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
Exposure to cost accounting desired.
Working knowledge of PCs and MS Office including MS Project.
Under general direction, provides support to the Service Project Management team to ensure consistent and timely responses to customers.
Administers the project business through activities such as subcontract processing, managing project documentation, booking or cost tracking system entry, and customer invoicing.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required for this position