Information & How to Apply:
Role: assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs for products and services.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Requirement: 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience
Role: Provides clinical pre-analytical laboratory services to clients/patients in a mobile setting. Mobile Phlebotomists travel to and from facilities in a personal vehicle, unless assigned to a company car.
ROLE: Administrative Assistant for the Commercial Team comprised of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree and Minimum of 5 years of experience in an administrative role
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist in planning, preparation and leading group activities designed to stimulate older adults with dementia
Responsible for cleaning and stocking supplies in all public areas inside and outside of assigned building, including restroom as needed. Respond to business management needs in a timely and effective manner. The Day Porter must be flexible and willing to complete tasks as assigned.
Monday – Friday at Fremont Bank
As a Customer Experience Specialist I, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying experience.
SF City Target West, 2675 Geary Blvd SF Central Target Metreon, 789 Mission Street & Target Express, 1830 Ocean Avenue
Positions Available: Sales Floor Team Members, Flow Team Member, Cashier, Target Protection Specialist (loss prevention) and Guest Service Attendant
Multiple Positions Available: Shift Leaders, Cooks, Cashiers, Dishwashers, Drivers, Preps
Apply: Email resume to email@example.com or come in person & apply: 903 Lincoln Avenue, San Rafael, 415.455.9698
- Assistant Gymnastics Coach (Recreation Program Leader (Part-Time)
- Childcare Teacher (Part-Time)
- Police Cadet (Part-Time)
- Police Officer – Lateral & Academy Graduate
- Police Officer – Recruit
- Pool Manager (Aquatics Specialist II) (Seasonal)
- Recreation Supervisor
- Van Driver (Part-Time)
- Water Fitness Instructor (Aquatics Specialist II)
- Prepare products including taping and folding boxes, cutting ribbons, and filling tins
- Available during work hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- bottle filling
- washing produce
- preparing produce
- using industrial juicer
- Preferred 4+ years of kitchen/cooking experience, and familiarity with working in a kitchen environment.
- Best if you have used a bottle filler, labeler, industrial juicer, or other industrial kitchen machinery, though we are looking for any familiarity with similar machinery
8 hour shifts between 5pm and 1am
The Production Assistant is responsible for routine tasks associated with chocolate and candy making. This position works in the production kitchen.
- Facilitate line cleaning and system repair at almost 300 bar, restaurant and retail account assignments
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Ability to safely move full keg (180lbs)
- Ability safely to lift 50 lbs
Full-time or Part-Time
- Familiarity with weights grams/pounds, volume measurements.
- Able to lift 50+ lbs, this is a physically demanding job.
- Able to stand for 8 hrs at a time.
Role: Fluid in the beginning. The eventual goal is to focus on operations, tracking customers orders both direct e-commerce and wholesale shipments for Aplat.
- excellent written/interpersonal skills
- car (or drivers license)
- Mac/iOS fluency
- schedule flexibility
- Deliver frozen/dry good product while maintaining quality and temperature
- Load and unload vehicle to prevent breakage
- Print, pull and pack orders for daily deliveries
- 2+ years proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid CA professional driver’s license, with clean driving record
Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no checkout required.
Duties: Ensure successful execution of training with store teammates; Advise associates on safe work practices and provide coaching and guidance; Perform Lead Associate responsibilities, including opening and closing the store, as needed
Requirements: 18 years of age, High School diploma or equivalent; 1+ years of experience as a trainer, coach, leader or mentor; Able to work a flexible schedule
Gall’s LLC sells public safety equipment and apparel.
Date Opened 5/31/2018 08:00:00 AM
Filing Deadline 6/6/2018 5:00:00 PM
Salary $21.71 – $26.36/hour
Job Type CBT Discrete
Employment Type Part-Time
Role: responsible for the development of Training Services revenue in the corporate and public segments.
- 5+ year’s business development, technical & pre-sales experience, preferably in the IT industry.
- Experience managing an Education P&L (specifically in Public Sector area)
- Ability to effectively manage Cost, Revenue and Margin
- Prior Cosmetics sales related experience and/or training
- Proven experience in the development and utilization of a client base