LOVE cars? BMW / MINI of San Francisco needs full-time and part-time Car Washers/Detailers for its fast-paced and steady work load. We offer room for growth and advancement into the Service and Body Shop departments. A passion for cars is all you need to apply!
Carwashers are responsible for parking and washing vehicles for delivery within the BMW Center standards. Detailers are responsible for new car prep and customer details.
Great working environment and benefits package that includes competitive salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, 401k with employer participation, employee parking and employee discounts. We offer career growth and advancement.
- Automotive training a plus
- Technically knowledgeable, experienced, or trainable
- Previous related experience a plus
- Must have clean DMV record
- Ability to drive manual transmission a plus
- High school or equivalent
- Automotive vocational training a plus
Apply for this position online at BMW / MINI of San Francisco
The City and County of san Francisco currently has an open examination and application period for the position of Automotive Service Worker.
Under immediate supervision, an Automotive Service Worker performs a variety of semi-skilled work in maintaining, servicing, and safety checking of different types of gasoline, diesel, propane, natural gas and alternate fuel source vehicles. Incumbents will be responsible for the servicing of heavy equipment vehicles; such as tractor-trailers and/or bulldozers.
Essential functions include: operating a variety of automotive servicing equipment and hand tools; responding to automotive service requests; operating the refueling station and/or the tire shop; performing regular maintenance on vehicles; making minor repairs on disabled vehicles; maintaining a clean shop area; preparing routine records; assisting automotive mechanics and operating service vehicles. Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. One (1) year of full-time verifiable experience performing of semi-skilled work in maintaining, servicing, and safety-checking of gasoline, diesel or alternative fuel source vehicles; OR
2. A certificate of completion of coursework in Automotive Mechanics from an accredited academic, trade or technical institution with a minimum of six (6) months. Coursework in Auto Body, Fender or Welding may not be substituted for coursework in Automotive Mechanics; AND
3. Possession of a valid Class C driver license.
Apply online at City and County of San Francisco – Department of Human Resources
Toyota Marin is looking for an experienced hands-on manager to supervise a 10-15 person Detailing Crew for our New and Used Vehicle operations. This crew will wash, wax and detail all New Cars sold, and wash and clean the inside of all Used Cars. Your team’s work will have a major impact on customer satisfaction for the dealership.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be self-motivated and competitive with a strong drive to achieve quality results
- Be able to work comfortably in a team environment
- Be enthusiastic and goal-oriented
- Able to set the example for subordinates to follow
What we offer:
- A well funded, ambitious and well respected ownership group
- 5 day work week, complete benefits package and 401K
Apply online at Craigslist
Installer – Communications Division
The Department of Public Works, Communication Division is seeking an Installer for a full time temporary extra hire position. The candidate will have an electronics background and knowledge of basic electronic theory, including Ohms Law, AC/DC theory, audio and radio frequency circuits. Also desirable is knowledge of installation and repair principles of mobile radio equipment, light bars, wiring, auto electrical systems and basic auto body work. Must be able to read and interpret simple electronic drawings, diagrams and measurements, and have a working knowledge of mathematics for electronic technology. The ideal candidate uses sound independent judgment within established procedural guidelines and is knowledgeable regarding the safe operation of hand and power tools used in facility and equipment maintenance and repair.
For more information about the position please contact Richard Chuck at (415) 473-7313 or at Rchuck@marincounty.org.
Tesla Motors is seeking Customer Experience Specialists for their San Francisco Showroom.
As a Customer Experience Specialist I, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla.
- Engage walk in guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
- Understand who our guests are, what brought them to Tesla, their intent and timeline to purchase, thus creating a robust Customer Profile
- Educate and excite guests by answering their questions and providing a tailored experience based upon their interests and agenda
- Help Tesla maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and scheduling Test Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all current and future owners
- Customer service experience required
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services. Keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Legal right to work in the United States
Apply online at Tesla – Careers
Bay Area job seekers are invited to two job recruitment events to learn more about multiple positions at Tesla, the energy-efficient car company.
Staffing agencies Volt Workforce Solutions and Balance Staffing are aggressively recruiting for positions in manufacturing and auto production with the high-tech company, starting at $17.50 an hour.
The Oakland Private Industry Council will host both staffing agencies next week at their career centers in Oakland.
Volt Workforce Solutions will be at the Downtown Oakland Career Center, 1212 Broadway, Suite 100, on Thursday, Feb. 16 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Balance Staffing will be at the West Oakland Neighborhood Career Center, 1801 Adeline St., Suite 209 in Oakland on Friday, Feb. 17 from 10 a.m. to noon.
Tesla is currently hiring Assembly Associates, Material Handlers and Forklift Operators.
The list of job requirements include: the ability to work on your feet for extended hours; must have a high school diploma or GED; and must pass a background check. Applicants must not have worked or interviewed with Tesla in the past six months.
Applicants must be able to work 8 to 12 hours per day and be able to work at least 5 to 6 days per week.
Job seekers are encouraged to bring several copies of their resume and dress business casual. For more information, call (510) 768-4400 or visit www.oaklandpic.org
Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Marin is seeking a Contracts & DMV Clerk for their Corte Madera dealership.
The Automotive Contract Clerk performs a wide range of administrative and office support duties associated with vehicle documentation, such as New and Used car deals, Dealer Trades, Reconciliation of Schedules, etc.
The ideal candidate has at least two years of experience in a similar position. He or she can work in a fast-paced and challenging environment handling multiple projects and must have excellent communication, administrative, organizational, and computer skills.
• Process Car deals timely and accurately.
• Process Dealer Trades, Pay off Used Car, Flooring and Electronic Funding Transactions (EFT’s).
• Provides timely and accurate reports as required
• Verifies the costs and transactions for each vehicle sale.
• Submits for Manufacture rebates and maintain a heat sheet.
• Ensures retail transactions are processed timely.
• Verifies the costs and transactions for each vehicle sale.
• Assist in creating and processing leasing and loan paperwork.
• Prepare tax and title documents.
• Receive and process paperwork from the F&I department, insure the correct paperwork is provided for every deal.
See the complete job description and apply online at Craigslist