Responsible for cleaning and stocking supplies in all public areas inside and outside of assigned building, including restroom as needed. Respond to business management needs in a timely and effective manner. The Day Porter must be flexible and willing to complete tasks as assigned.
Monday – Friday at Fremont Bank
Info & Apply
Job #: 15893630 FACILITIES MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
San Francisco, CA – 94128
Posted 3/29/2018 on CalJOBS
Positions available: 1
Job overview and responsibilities
- Requires a thorough knowledge of general building maintenance with emphasis on electrical troubleshooting, including AC & DC circuits, high voltage (480), high amperage and some 400 cycle equipment
- Requires experience in industrial wiring and the ability to read and follow wiring schematics and work without supervision
- Journeyman electrical license a plus
- Requires the ability to make low and high voltage repairs to all building electrical equipment
- This includes troubleshooting, installation and repair of 110/220/480 volt single and multiphase electrical circuitry and devices
- You should also have some experience in related building equipment and trades, such as air handling units, plumbing and steam fitting, fire systems and conveyors
- Facilities Technicians must be able to work around the clock shifts, including weekends and holidays, in the outdoors in all weather conditions
- Schedules are bid and awarded according to seniority
- Facilities Technicians are represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT)
- Salary increases will be administered according to the current IBT/United contract
- New employees are required to join the union within ninety (90) days of employment
- There is an initiation fee for joining the union and subsequent monthly union dues which are set by the Local Lodge
- Must have completed high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to maintain and repair all building disciplines, heavy mechanical and welding
- Work may be indoors or outside or in elevated areas anywhere on airport
- Must be able to climb and work from ladders, and/or walk for extended periods
- Moderate lifting
- Must possess sufficient tooling to perform required tasks
- Computer experience for input and retrieval of data
- Qualified candidates must be immediately available for full time employment
- Must possess a valid, clean, applicable state driver’s license
Twelve months experience required including at least three of the following areas:
- Electrical (including 480 volt, 3 phase)
- Structural (including steel frame construction)
- HVAC (including building management systems)
- Mechanical (including conveyors)
- PLC electronic/computer controls
- Electronics diagnostics and troubleshooting desired
Coordinator – Base Maintenance Material – SFO
San Francisco, CA
Job Overview and Responsibilities
To support the efficient completion of heavy maintenance and modification activity, as an on-site material representative, by ensuring the timely delivery of Pre-Draw and in-check materials.
- Work all orders in TOCS per maintenance requests to ensure material is delivered to required destination within timeframe requirements & update TOCS log with regular status updates until part is received.
- Responsible for the fulfillment of all IJB (pre-draw) material to support maintenance visit at either OSV or base location.
- Develop strong supplier and internal work group relationships by working closely with suppliers, on-site Maintenance and QC representatives to identify material requirements and determine the best method in obtaining materials utilizing company inventories and best sourcing practices.
- A Material Coordinator is required to use and understand various Corporate and Government regulated manuals.
- These include the General Maintenance Manual; the Illustrated Parts Catalog (I.P.C.), the IATA Dangerous Goods Manual, various Service Bulletins, and different Engineering Change Request.
- When necessary, provide assistance/guidance to OSV purchasing group in acquiring material purchases that each specific OSV is contractually responsible to provide.
- Work with Maintenance and Production Control for any material that is unavailable and/or evaluate alternate options to support material requirements for heavy maintenance events, which may include robbing & expediting material, material purchase(s), review raw stock availability, and in-house fabrication.
- Initiate M&E# part number set up, as needed during standard working hours as well as create purchase orders (PO) and ensure PO receipt, payment and finalization.
- Work with engineering and material planning on any trends found in reference to EA material shortages or when material overages are being returned to stores that material coordinators are made aware of.
- Purchase aircraft parts from OEM’s (Original equipment manufacturers), Boeing, Airbus, and other airlines, and aircraft parts brokers at the best overall cost to the company to support the heavy maintenance event.
- If parts are not available, research alternative means to meet demand (borrow, exchange, repair.)
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other operators.
- Manage all material requirements to support back-shop activities (expedites) and work closely with the Repair and Modification Group / Internal Repair Shops to expedite required parts.
- Coordinates with Engineering, Internal/External Shops, Inventory Planning and Boeing and Airbus Technical Support to determine correct part(s) needed for maintenance requirements.
- Work with material planning if usage is increasing and reorder point needs to be adjusted.
- Book all airway bills through Cargo on international shipments and Locate missing shipments when orders are mis-shipped, missing or lost.
- Provide management oversight to ensure that the supplier is adhering to its specific OSV contractual terms and conditions, and train OSV staff on SCEPTRE, TOCS, and MOS systems to facilitate material ordering and tracking.
- Monitors all distribution and handling of United Airlines material.
- Address all purchase order paperwork shipment discrepancies to resolve issues in order to efficiently receive materials.
- Create spreadsheet for all IJB (pre-draw) material.
- Physically stage material, update, and provide on-site spreadsheet with current material locations.
- Attend pre-induction and post audit meetings in addition to any other on-site hangar meetings.
- Work with technicians/leads/supervisors at the stations on issues they may have, trends observed or ways to streamline the operation.
- Work with internal work groups to resolve material discrepancies within work cards, or when required material is not properly identified in the work card.
- Work closely with maintenance supervisors to assist in material budgets for HMV events and assist in invoice reconciliation.
- Coordinates large shipment movement with internal traffic and provide tracking until receipt, as well as assist in filing claims if courier loses or damages shipment.
- Coordinate all drop shipments to suppliers for Pre-Draw and future work and determine the fastest and most economical means of transportation.
- Coordinates with courier services, when needed to support heavy maintenance check.
- Ensure conformance with borrowed part removals, when requested.
- AS in aviation management, supply chain, procurement, business or related fields or comparable work experience
- Minimum 2 years base check coordinator experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Aviation knowledge
- Communication skills
- Possible shift work, weekend coverage and/or flexible schedule
- Travel up to 65%
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum 5 years airline experience
- SCEPTRE and TOCS knowledge
Looking for high-quality cleaners in the Bay Area who take pride in their work and have excellent customer service skills.
As part of the Wizard Cleaning Team at Eden, you will get to clean and maintain various offices in San Francisco or in South Bay/Peninsula region and create a peaceful, clean environment for our clients!
- Clean during the evenings, nights, and weekends
- Consistent hours and can start part-time or full-time.
- Work at a variety of offices in San Francisco.
- All the cleaning supplies are already at the customers’ offices, so no need to bring anything with you.
If interested, apply through Craigslist
Looking for detail-orientated, hardworking maintenance gardener to join the living wall/vertical gardens team. Habitat Horticulture designs, installs and maintains indoor and outdoor living walls throughout California.
Tenderloin Housing Clinic (THC) is looking for well-rounded Maintenance Workers who want to be part of an organization that positively changes lives!
As a THC Maintenance Worker you will play a critical role in making sure our tenants have a safe and comfortable place to call HOME! Required Skills:
For more information on Tenderloin Housing Clinic, go to THC
Apply for this opportunity through Craigslist