Local bookstore Books Inc. is currently seeking a Book Fair & School Programs Coordinator.
This position is responsible for helping to plan and run approximately 30 book fairs throughout the school year, as well as scheduling and assisting at school author visits and in-store events as needed. Candidates must be familiar with children’s literature, outgoing, and able to deliver high quality customer service at all times.
- Setting up, staffing and breaking down book fairs.
- Communicating with librarians, teachers and parent volunteers during all aspects of the book fair.
- Book talks, at schools and in-store to students, parents, and educators.
- We currently have book fairs and school events in San Francisco, East Bay and the Peninsula, so reliable transportation is a must.
- Occasional weekend & evening events.
- Book keeping and maintaining current and historical sales information
- Ability to lift and move heavy boxes.
Apply for this position online at Localwise
The Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy is currently accepting applications for seasonal sales associates for the Cell House gift shop on Alcatraz Island.
This is a unique opportunity to work on Alcatraz Island and to join the community of people who make Alcatraz one of the most popular National Park sites. The three retail stores on Alcatraz raise revenue to help preserve and tell the Alcatraz story, as well as generate funds for projects throughout the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. Share your enthusiasm, passion, and commitment for the parks with visitors from across the globe. Discover the layers of history that make the Alcatraz story so compelling. Love what you do. Full time positions are currently available!
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (samples)
- Candidate must possess highly developed visitor services skills and must enjoy working in one of the most visited National Park sites.
- Must be able to effectively operate a P.O.S. system
- Candidate must enjoy working in a fast paced, physically demanding environment.
- Previous retail or customer service experience is preferred.
Read the complete job description and apply online at Parks Conservancy
The San Francisco 49ers are Looking for a highly-motivated email marketing coordinator to help manage the set-up, quality assurance, deployment and reporting of transactional and marketing email campaigns from the San Francisco 49ers and Levi’s Stadium.
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns for team branded, stadium branded and internal communication – this includes email code, template designs, copywriting, calls-to-action, database segmentations, scheduling and reporting
- Prepare Photoshop files which include slicing/resizing images
- Build list segmentations based on email, web and customer behavior
- Monitor subscription lists and work on ways to improve list quality
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure emails render correctly across a wide variety of email clients, browsers and devices for a consistent user experience
- Maintain a monthly email performance report using important key performance indicators within all email campaigns
- Responsible for data hygiene, email deliverability, segmentation and A/B testing
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of email marketing; CRM experience preferred
- 1+ year of Marketo experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously and implement last-minute changes as needed
- Intermediate HTML and Photoshop skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Experience in the sports and entertainment industries is ideal
Apply for this position online at San Francisco 49ers
Hansen’s Natural Soda is seeking Brand Ambassadors.
The Hansen’s Brand Ambassador (BA) will be an integral member of the field marketing team to execute field marketing activity in the assigned territory through in-store demo activity, guerilla sampling, working events and product deliveries.
The main responsibilities of role are to be the face of the brand to consumers, increase awareness of the brand through constant consumer interaction and sampling. This role will involve pre-event logistics such as loading cases of samples and materials at a storage unit, on-site set up and tear down of materials, collecting photos and information for post-activity recaps.
The ideal candidate is extremely outgoing, well-spoken, has a welcoming appearance and is a hands-on individual who can quickly establish relationships and work well as part of a team. They will have a thirst for excellence and have a passion for the desire to succeed in making Hansen’s Natural Soda the #1 soda brand in the country.
*Must have a clean driving Record and no suspensions on your driving record in the last 3 Years. Must Be reliable and dependable for the duration of commitment to the program.
• Actively generate brand awareness of Hansen’s Natural Soda through guerilla sampling, sampling at events, in-store demos.
• Engage consumers to share product samples and brand information through friendly, consistent and professional communication
• Maintain reporting inclusive of the following: post event recaps, photos from activity.
The SF SPCA is seeking a Community Engagement Specialist to find ways to get San Franciscans involved with the San Francisco SPCA. Responsibilities include project managing and executing a variety of existing events, developing new event strategies, and working with the marketing team to raise the profile of the organization through a variety of marketing channels.
At the SF SPCA we strive for the highest standards of excellence, creativity and integrity. You should have superb written and verbal communications skills, enormous enthusiasm for our mission and be creative in creating and implementing low-cost engagement ideas. Prior event planning experience is a must. You’ll need a strong work ethic and be able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
To review the full description visit: https://www.sfspca.org/who-we-are/careers/career-opportunities
To apply email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and list “CES” in the subject line.
Kaiser is seeking a Bilingual English/Spanish Enrollment Specialist in their Novato offices.
The Enrollment Specialist is accountable for creating sales opportunities through targeted enrollment activities to increase membership and build support for KP. Establish and maintain customer relationships to optimize potential for growth. Identify, create and execute on an engagement plan in collaboration with Account Manager. Establish and maintain internal communication links to ensure timely and accurate onboarding of prospective members.
One of the Bay Area’s established breweries is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic craft beer lover to join the marketing team and help foster engaging experiences.
This role is on the front lines of our brand, helping to coordinate and execute participation in hundreds of community events every year. From working with nonprofit community organizers to setting up festival booths, the Local Events Coordinator should have a tireless enthusiasm for getting customers excited about the brewery one-by-one.
The Local Events Coordinator reports to our Events and Outreach Manager and supports many key functions of our brewery marketing
• Coordinate our participation in local festivals
• Assist with production of our major brewery events and beer releases
• Handle inbound requests for charitable donations
• Maintain our fleet of event gear
• Filing and record-keeping for legal compliance
See the complete job description and apply online at Localwise
Bay Area Bike Share is seeking outgoing, high-energy people to join our team as an Outreach Ambassador. As an Outreach Ambassador, you will represent the organization and have the opportunity to meet new people, learn more about the company and participate in our expansion, all while sharing the fun and excitement of bike sharing with Bay Area residents and visitors.
This is a part-time position, offering approximately 8-24 hours per week depending on your preference, availability and Bay Area Bike Share’s needs. Applicant must be available for both weekday and weekend shifts.
Key Aspects of Position
- Represent Bay Area Bike Share at weekday and weekend marketing events (e.g. Sunday Streets)
- Promote annual membership and casual membership sales through corporate partner visits, station tabling and more
- Help coordinate evening expansion workshops, including workshop scheduling, planning and facilitation
- Conduct door-to-door outreach with businesses and residences that are expected to be located near an upcoming bike share station
- In-field operations support including installation of station posters, maps and expansion notices
- Educate customers about Bay Area Bike Share, including the bike features, removal and return procedures for bikes, kiosk signup and pricing
- Present briefings to local community groups about bike share
- Communicate success stories, key learnings, operations updates and event recaps to Marketing and Expansion teams
Apply online at LOCALWISE Jobs
Mighty Leaf Tea is seeking a Web Producer & Email Coordinator to work out of their San Rafael office.
The Web Producer and Email Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for helping to deliver double-digit eCommerce growth as a member of the Marketing Team. This position will manage the day-to-day operations of the website, including graphic design, content, merchandising, and shopping experience, as well as taking end-to-end ownership of email marketing, from design to coding to campaign execution. Strong candidates should be comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with some resource limitations. Digital marketing and social media experience a plus.
See the complete job description and apply online at Craigslist
Oracle is seeking to fill the position of Services Sales Representative in Santa Clara.
Sells organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts); primarily finds new customers and generates new business. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
8-12 years of services sales experience. Able to work under tight deadlines. Self-starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. Strong written and verbal communication skills. BS/BA preferred. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
Apply online at My.jobs
Oracle is seeking a Master Principal Sales Consultant to work out of their offices in Santa Clara, Ca.
The Master Principal Sales Consultant provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Master Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Read the complete job description and apply online ay My.jobs – Oracle
As a Marketing manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of many Google products. Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Read the complete job description and apply online at Google Careers