Information & How to Apply:
As a Customer Experience Specialist I, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying experience.
We are seeking an outreach coordinator to spearhead LightHouse’s communications to new and returning students, stakeholders and collaborators. Part publicist and part community advocate, the outreach coordinator’s function is to increase the LightHouse’s connectivity to our community through social media, email marketing, PR, personal outreach and public speaking. The outreach coordinator also maintains our lists of contacts and supports the team in both online and in-person communications as needed.
An energetic professional who can master the foundational tasks of maintaining our social media accounts, email marketing systems and press contacts will find significant room for growth in our new communications department. We use written pieces, video, audio and photography to tell the stories of our community, and the outreach coordinator must be fluent in how to use today’s tools to push these stories to the people who need to hear them. Communications is a small, agile team where each individual is expected to think creatively, produce steadily, and be prepared to juggle deadlines. A key part of this job is to work to increase referrals and participation of blind people in Lighthouse programs.
Apply if you:
- Graduated from college
- Have paid experience in non-profit marketing, journalism, public relations, sales, project management or a related field
- Are familiar with the blindness community or can demonstrate your drive to learn
- Have impeccable email etiquette; a courteous but convincing communication style that compels the reader to act.
- Can translate your written tone into compelling public presentations and interactive talks.
- Love spreadsheets and keeping information organized and up-to-date.
- Are relentlessly solutions-oriented.
- Are able to use a variety of content management and social media platforms, namely WordPress, Mailchimp, MS Office, Google Docs and all social networks.
We are seeking a candidate who believes in the power of social media; who enjoys following news and journalism, and adventurously explores the nuances of how technology is used in online and in-person marketing. They must easily adapt to changes in crucial outreach platforms such as Facebook or Mailchimp, as well as be able to attract older demographics through conventional techniques involving email, listservs and printed communications.
We are similarly seeking a person with a present or future dedication to the field of blindness, both as an identity and as an adaptive process. This will require educating oneself in subject matter such as digital accessibility, consumer advocacy groups, social service organizations, other disability groups, as well as the history and context of the blindness movement.
For public speaking and in-person communications, the outreach coordinator should be endlessly curious about people, an astute observer of social behavior, have a sense of humor and a flexible, team-oriented style. Enthusiasm for LightHouse services and the transformative effect we have on the lives of individuals is a must.
- Outreach planning
- Social Media
- Press and publicity
- Email marketing
- Event promotion
- Community research
- Other duties as assigned
This position is located at the LightHouse’s new headquarters at 1155 Market St. in San Francisco, CA.
Commensurate with experience and enthusiasm.
Must be able to sit at a desk and perform computer-intensive work for long periods of time; operate standard office equipment; move 10lbs independently. Ability to travel to speaking engagements and other in-person outreach activities.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All attachments must be formatted as Word Documents or accessible PDFs. No undescribed image files please.
For additional information visit: http://lighthouse-sf.org/about/careers/
Job #: 15895117 SALES MANAGER
THE PALACE HOTEL
San Francisco, CA – 94105
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals.
Education and Experience
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 3 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1 year experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
Job #: 15894885 DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL ACCOUNTS
RITZ CARLTON HOTEL
San Francisco, CA – 94108
The position serves as the primary sales person for a larger, more complex property. Responsible for proactively soliciting and handling large opportunities with significant revenue potential. Works to develop, build and maintain long-term, value-based customer relationships in order to achieve personal and team related revenue goals. Depending on needs, may focus on all types of accounts, or can specialize and focus on specific segments (e.g., Corporate, Association, etc.). Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery in accordance with brand standards. Provides service to our customers in order to grow the accounts.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or related professional area. 6 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Understanding Markets & Maximizing Revenue
• Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
• Targets group accounts, markets or segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation.
• Identifies, qualifies and solicits new accounts with a focus on increasing business.
• Strives to achieve personal and property revenue goals.
• Closes the best opportunities for each property based on market conditions and individual property needs.
• Identifies and develops new markets.
Developing & Executing Catering Sales Plans
• Develops and implements an effective sales plan.
• Executes designated sales strategies to develop and solicit specific accounts to achieve revenue goals.
• Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
• Achieves solicitation and prospecting goals.
• Maintains and grows business of existing accounts.
• Designs, develops and sells creative catered events.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
• Maintains customer, account and opportunity data.
Building Successful Relationships
• Works collaboratively with Strategic Accounts, Convention Bureaus, and other property counterparts to drive revenue, ensure customer satisfaction and increase market share.
• Develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
• Uses sales resources and administrative/support staff effectively.
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers, industry organizations and brand network to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
• Utilizes intranet for resources and information.
• Manages group or interpersonal conflicts effectively.
• Participates in site inspections.
• Creates contracts as required.
• Executes and supports brand’s Customer Service Standards and property’s Brand Standards.
Consultative Sales – Home Improvement & Tools
Location: San Bruno, CA – Store# 1478
Application Website: http://www.maxoutreach.com/job/N49832686
Description: Jobs in this category are responsible for: selling and servicing customers within one or more departments including Home Improvement, Lawn and Garden, Tools, and Sporting Goods.