Job ID 5398036
Location California;CA-SF-Financial District;San Francisco-San Mateo-Redwoo;CA-San Francisco
.Wells Fargo’s In-House Agency (IHA) is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join a newly forming three-person Digital Transformation Team (that also includes a Senior Art Director and a Senior Account Executive).
More specifically, we’re looking for a digitally centric senior copywriter who’s known for coming up with amazing ideas – someone who can consistently wow us and our clients with creativity in concept, presentation and execution. It’s not the usual agency grind. But it is a good challenge, an opportunity to be a true difference maker and build your own career adventure.
Our digital dream team will sit in San Francisco, joining a vibrant in-house agency that has gone through a transformation in the last 24 months. We’ve aligned teams to every line of business, tightened process to focus on clear and actionable assignments from internal clients and built a culture of inclusiveness and camaraderie. This new digitally focused team will lead the development of campaign-level work across various Wells Fargo Lines of Business while also helping to raise the digital game for the entire 60-plus creative group of the In-House Agency.
We’re looking to dial up our digital chops in a big way. The opportunity is to help lead us to the digital high ground. Our agency has a singular focus on helping Wells Fargo customers succeed in life financially. We’re all in on delivering great work that works – for our customers, for our brand, for our business.
Our agency culture is fun and supportive. We value fire in the belly, a sense of humor and an open, curious mind. We embrace new ways of thinking and working. We aspire to greatness. And we believe strongly in work-life balance.
As the senior senator of copywriting for this digital SWAT team, you must be a powerhouse thinker and writer, an inspirational leader, and a joy to work with as we build a truly world-class in-house agency together.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Creating digital marketing (paid/owned/earned) from insights to implementation and developing integrated marketing campaigns that encompass the entire spectrum of digital experiences.
• Shaping customer experiences across all digital touchpoints – from websites and landing pages to online advertising and distributed branded content, including animated and live-action video.
• Thinking conceptually, in partnership with Senior Art Director, during brainstorming and idea generation.
• Working with internal teams and clients in development and approval of strategic, digitally minded creative briefs
• Collaborating closely with Art Directors and Designers throughout concept development, presentation, and execution.
• Working closely with other copywriters to shape the vocabulary for communicating in channels across various lines of business.
• Representing the IHA team in both internal and client presentations, effectively communicating both strategic quality and creative rationale.
• Maintaining a thorough and current awareness of the competitive landscape as it pertains to communications in digital customer touchpoints.
Portfolios will be requested from selected candidates.
•5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, creative writing, or communications writing
•Digital marketing campaign experience
•A BS/BA degree or higher