SF Tech Firm
Administrative Assistant – Sales Operations
- · Provide high-level administrative support to the Director of Sales Operations
- · Manage and maintain multiple schedules; coordinate travel on as-needed basis
- · Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- · Handle information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing
- · correspondence, receiving visitors, and arranging conference calls
- · Excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of complex executive
- · meetings
- · Experience with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- · Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- · Organize team events, socials, offsite meetings, etc.
- · Serve as a technical lead for small projects
- · BA or BS degree with a strong academic background preferred.
- · At least 1 year of full-time relevant work experience.
- · Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
- · Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using
- · technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- · Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management theory and
- · practices – and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- · Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- · Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job
- · functions.
- · Excellent written and communication skill
- · Schedule both phone screens and onsite interviews
- · Create interview schedule packets to distribute to each interviewer the day before an
- · interview
- · Facilitate onsite interviews, often meeting, greeting and/or escorting out candidates
- · Encourage interviewer completion of feedback in Jobvite (applicant tracking system)
- · Collect interview feedback statistics at the end of each week
- · Enter and update candidate information in Jobvite
- · Provide updates to candidates regarding their applicant/interview status as needed
- · Open and post requisitions
- · Pro-actively keep others informed
- · Additional support to the recruiting and HR team, as needed
- · Excellent oral and written communications skills
- · Experience in a high-growth, fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment
- · Detail oriented
- · Good common sense, judgment – knowing when issues need to be escalated
- · Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- · Ability to effectively prioritize and be resourceful
- · Able to work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility to adapt
- · to changing environments and regulations
- · Ability to take initiative and work independently
- · Able to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- · Experience in a Recruiting Coordinator role or similar HR support position
- · General understanding of EEO and OFCCP regulations and employment law
- · Proficient in Excel
- · Familiarity with Google Mail, Calendar and Docs
Please refer questions regarding openings to either Warren Aulenbach (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Rito Andujo (email@example.com). All resumes must be sent to SFJobs@Manpower.com in order to be considered. All positions are located in San Francisco unless otherwise stated.