Job Title:Animal Health Technician
Department:Department Of Agriculture
Agency:Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
Job Announcement Number:NAHERC-AHT-2014-0010
|$13.55 to $24.40 / Per Hour|
|Monday, May 19, 2014 to Monday, September 01, 2014|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Intermittent – Intermittent|
|MANY vacancies in the following location(s):
Anchorage, AK View Map
Bethel, AK View Map
Fairbanks, AK View Map
Juneau, AK View Map
Kodiak, AK View Map
More Locations (678)
WHO MAY APPLY:
|THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION ONLY TO BE FILLED IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION. US Citizens and Nationals; no prior Federal experience is required.|
The National Animal Health Emergency Response Corps (NAHERC) assists in the federal response to domestic and international animal disease outbreaks, threats, or natural disasters. By applying to this announcement, you will be answering our call for help. Qualified applicants will have their name and credentials added to the NAHERC emergency roster. Once on this list, should our nation be faced with an emergency, you may be called to serve. Be part of an organization that protects the health and agriculture of the American people. Join our team!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS ANNOUNCEMENT
- Applicants that have previously applied to a NAHERC vacancy posting DO NOT need to reapply to this vacancy announcement. You will remain on the NAHERC roster.
- This announcement will be used to fill vacancies throughout the world when an animal health emergency is declared. The duty locations are dependent upon the specific emergency and cannot be determined until an emergency has been declared.
- When an emergency is declared, you may be contacted and offered the opportunity to serve.
- 75% or Greater
- Location(s) based on declared emergency
- US Citizenship is required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
Details here: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/369534900