The San Francisco Study Center seeks an Administrative IT Assistant
Filing Deadline: 8/1/2014
Employment Type: Full-Time with Benefits
- Provide administrative support
- Provide Help Desk support
- Filing, data entry, answer phones
- Photocopying as necessary
- Assist with distribution of products and materials
- Other duties as assigned
Graduated from a vocational training program
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic personal computer skills
- Knowledge of Avatar electronic health record application
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products (i.e., Word, Excel)
To Apply: Submit resume either by e-mail or hard copy to:
ATTN: Pablo Munoz, 1380 Howard, 312, San Francisco, CA 94103
Flyer here: Administrative IT Employment
Sales Coordinator, CBS Radio
- Provide administrative support for the General/Local Sales Manager and Account Executives.
- Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheet and media kits.
- Generate various “real-time” & forecasted sales reports for upper level managers and vice presidents.
- Maintain station’s intranet, account executive budgets, account database and order approvals.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, create/edit general correspondence and spreadsheets utilizing MS Suite; schedule daily appointments and meetings via MS Outlook, AT&T Teleconference or Web-Ex; prepare and reconcile monthly billing reports; a large emphasis will be on designing and preparing sales materials for Account Executive’s media kits and sales presentations.
- Enter digital orders in Operative and assist Digital Department in pulling reports (DART and ANDO)
- Backup graphic designer in creating artwork for digital banners, mock-up, etc.
- Assist other department heads in special projects and reports. (helping coordinators, sales research etc)
- Acts as client liaison to assist Account Executives on all aspects of account management including providing daily radio on-air times to assigned clients
Team player who takes initiative with an excellent eye for design, written and verbal communication skills. Positive attitude to the work place, cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition Sales Coordinator
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point) with the following skills: data entry, reporting, and internet research.
- Proficient in graphic applications such as Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, Photoshop and Image Ready preferred but not required.
- Must be a professional and a proven team player with client focus.
- Previous radio sales experience preferred but not required.
- College degree preferred, marketing or communications a plus
Details and Application here: Local Sales Coord-Fleisher doc
Wells Fargo, Community Development Representative
Responsible for representing the company in community and economic development activities in low to moderate income communities. Establishes and maintains relationships with community organizations such as activist groups, community agencies, not for profit and minority groups. Additionally establishes and maintains relationships with internal partners and various levels of team members.
Details and application here: https://employment.wellsfargo.com/psp/PSEA/APPLICANT_NW/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?FOCUS=Applicant
CX Producer/ Wholesale User Experience Producer
Wells Fargo’s Wholesale Internet Solutions group is looking for an experienced web application Producer to work as part of our Wholesale User Experience (WUx) team that is focused on creating web-based interface solutions for complex financial applications.
Responsible for management of project team engagements. The Producer oversees both stakeholder management and the user experience specification development lifecycle required to support front-end development for web applications
A strong candidate will hold significant amount of experience with user-centered design and web development methodologies and should consistently embody qualities of diplomacy, problem solving and decisiveness. The candidate would also demonstrate the proven ability to remain detail-oriented while tracking and organizing many cross-functional resources. Excellent verbal and writing skills coupled with previous Web development project management experience are required; previous experience with Treasury Management or financial products and services is desired.
Details and application here:
Manager of High School Employment Programs
Under supervision and in collaboration with the Senior Manager of High School and Bridge Programs, the Manager of High School Employment Programs leads the development and implementation of the department’s subsidized employment programs. The manager also provides leadership to the department’s overall operational processes, ensuring strong planning and performance outcomes to meet contract objectives. The Manager also works in partnership with agency partners to help develop new programs and department strategies.
Click here for job description: Manager of High School Employment Programs
Green Energy Training Services (GETS) seeks Job Developer
GETS is a pre-apprenticeship training designed to prepare unemployed adults for entry-level jobs in construction, energy efficiency, and the solar industry. Participants are low-income residents of Alameda and Contra Costa counties facing barriers to employment
GETS Case Manager and Job Developer work together to help participants address barriers, find, and retain employment.
POSITION DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Job Developer is responsible for:
- Job Placement,
- Employer Outreach and Networking,
- Program Administration
Click here for full description: GETS_Job_Developer_-_July_2014
Submit a resume and cover letter to: Elena Foshay, Director of Adult Programs; getsjobs@RisingSunEnergy.org. Application deadline is August 1
Starting A Small Business
ILRCSF is proud to present Kimberly Kam, Wells Fargo VP of Business Development Learn about
Funding opportunities for launching a business
Credit requirements for getting a small business loan
Other support services for small business owners
If you are considering starting a small business of any kind, this is a workshop that should not be missed.
Date: July 31, 2014
Time: 9:30 am
825 Howard Street
To RSVP call 415 543-6222
Click here for flyer: WellsFargo_2014
CBHS Peer-to-Peer Services Department seeks a Peer Mentor/Counselor for Youth within the Youth-to-Youth program. Feel free to direct all resumes and questions to Wanetta Davis (see attachment). This position desires an individual with personal lived experience in the behavioral health system, preferably with the TAY system(s)
Bilingual in Spanish or Cantonese desired by not required
Click here for details and application: Job Announcement – Youth-to-Youth Peer Mentor Position
PATHWAYS TO DISCOVERY, CBHS Peer-to-Peer Programs
JOB DESCRIPTION: Peer Counselor
10 hours per week $15 an hour
May become regular benefitted position in future
CBHS Peer-to-Peer Services Department needs a Peer Counselor position within the Pathways to Discovery program at CBHS. This position desires an individual with personal lived experience in the behavioral health system and the ability to speak Cantonese.
Click link below for details and application process:
Job Announcement – Pathways Peer Counselor CANTONESE