Crate & Barrel is seeking a Part-Time Merchandising/Stock Associate for their Corte Madera store.
The merchandising associate will keep the sales floor neat and well stocked, making sure product displays are always ready to shop. Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, the merchandising associate will work as part of a very talented visual team that sets the stage for striking merchandise store design. In this role, the merchandising associate will utilize his or her design talent by executing visual displays to support the iconic look of our stores.
To apply, go to: https://crateandbarrel.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobsearch
Legarza is seeking head coaching positions for its children’s basketball camps throughout the Bay Area this summer.
– Commitment to educational and social programming for children
– Flexibility to meet changing work needs and demands
– Ability to work collaboratively on a high-functioning team
– Openness to feedback and desire to grow professionally
– Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately
– Strong organization skills and attention to detail
– Ability to communicate clearly, maturely and compassionately with parents
– Ability to maintain an excellent work ethic, a high level of energy and exceptional enthusiasm all day, every day, for up to 10 weeks
– Background and/or knowledge of sports – basketball, volleyball or other
For more information, see http://www.lbccamps.org/jobs
Sukhi’s Gourmet Indian Foods is looking for a Retail Brand Ambassador.
The Retail Brand Ambassador will be responsible for the sampling of Sukhi’s products in the Marin area while helping to build awareness of the Sukhi’s brand and unique value.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Must have good availability Friday – Monday, some flexibility on shifts.
* Must be able to stand for the entire shift, up to 6-8 hours.
* Must be great with people and engaging the public.
* Must be very reliable, dependable, organized and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
* Must have reliable transportation.
To apply, go to https://sukhis.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/5383fbc0-f54d-67b7-04ee-0f74c1a10a96/apply?source=376946-CS-11977
International business seeks an Administrative Assistant to support 2 high-level executives. Very busy office. The right candicate must be extremely detail oriented, excellent multi-tasker, good listening skills and have excellent writing skills.
A strong knowledge of the following programs:
Working knowledge of Quickbooks.
Working knowledge of Excel.
Must have at least 4-5 years experience.
To apply, visit http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/ofc/5568654612.html
Zions Bancorporation is hiring for a customer service assistant.
- Performs routine back office, clerical, customer service and/or lending duties to support the branch
- Contacts customers regarding insufficient funds, processing night deposits, responding to incoming wire transfers, reviewing overdrafts, DDA non-post large items and signature check reports.
- Oversee safe deposit activities and other customer service issues.
- Back-up for other branch positions.
To apply, go to https://www.maxoutreach.com/jobs/Home/JobDetail/425597445
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. It will assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
Terrific opportunity for a professional individual ready to work hard in a rewarding career. As a Receptionist for this stable law firm, you will be responsible for front line reception at the front desk and on phones, assisting team and clientele, and working on projects and filing reports. You’ll need strong customer service skills, proficiency with computers and legal correspondence, and a team-player attitude.
Click here to apply: https://www.maxoutreach.com/jobs/Home/JobDetail/417030708
PepsiCo is seeking a part-time Warehouse/Material Handler in Alameda, CA.
The Part-Time Warehouse/Material Handler position is responsible for a variety of warehouse duties.
Responsibilities include: picking appropriate cases according to order and placing the orders on carts, picking up empty pallet boards and carrying them to a storage area, loading and unloading pallets and individual cases to and from trailers, operating a forklift safely, and loading trailers via carts or stacking cases on the floor of the trailer.
To apply, visit https://www.maxoutreach.com/jobs/Home/JobDetail/419129000
Community Action Marin is seeking an Energy Program Assistant. This person will assist Energy Staff in providing emergency assistance to low- and moderate-income clients. The program helps these households meet their energy costs.
Click the link below for more information.
CAM LiHEAP-Energy Program Assistant April 2016
Universal Protection Services is currently hiring guards with 2+ years of experience and current CA. Guard Card.
To apply, visit http://www.universalpro.com/careers.html