The San Francisco Symphony is seeking a Digital Content Specialist.
A born storyteller with a penchant for data and a passion for music, the Digital Content Specialist serves a key role at the San Francisco Symphony Marketing Department.
Working cross-departmentally, the Digital Content Specialist has a knack for communicating a brand’s story and a design sensibility to envision how content will be presented or distributed across all channels, both digital and traditional.
Key responsibilities include creating and maintaining editorial calendars, style guides, metadata frameworks, content migration plans and gap analyses. The Digital Content Specialist will also oversee content requirements and create content strategy deliverables across a project life cycle.
The ideal candidate will be a high-level thinker with a penchant for keeping track of details. The Digital Content Specialist will possess strong analytical strategic planning skills, gathering key business and user insights to create a long-term vision for the content that is generated. Project management know-how and a firm understanding of user experience and strong search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) skills are often preferred.
See the complete job description and apply online at San Francisco Symphony
Books Inc. in Laurel Village is looking for dedicated, hard working person to join our wonderful team of booksellers. We are currently hiring for a full-time position. Books Inc. in Laurel Village is a general interest independent bookstore that has been serving its community for over 40 years. We pride ourselves on customer service, a strong connection to our neighborhood and deep commitment to and knowledge of books. Applicants must have superior customer service skills and a love for books. Bookstore or book industry experience is a plus but not required. Knowledge of and love for Children’s books is a plus. Weekend and evening availability required.
Apply online at Localwise
Nordstrom is seeking experienced cleaners to work the overnight shift at their store in the San Francisco Centre.
- Perform various cleaning duties, such as vacuuming, sweeping, carpet shampooing, dusting, cleaning mirrors and pressure washing
- Clean, detail and re-stock paper products in restrooms, Café and E-bar areas
- Remove and dispose of waste and recycling items
- Proactively stock all needed supplies and equipment to support daily functions
- Perform light maintenance duties
- Maintain cleanliness and organization according to safety guidelines, including use of personal protective equipment
Experience / Qualifications:
Have a high school diploma, or equivalent (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently while supporting a team environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Experience in operating cleaning equipment such as a commercial vacuum, automatic floor scrubber, carpet extractor or power washer a plus
- Ability to work a flexible retail work schedule based on department and store needs
Apply online at Nordstrom
Yahoo! has an opening for a Customer Solutions Expert in their San Francisco offices.
The Global Service Desk provides world-class customer service to Yahoos when delivering end-to-end support for all technologies including hardware, software, networking, mobile devices, and A/V. Even before a Yahoo’s day one, the Global Service Desk is the friendly face of IT, playing a pivotal role within the company. The team supports a mixed environment of Windows, Mac, VMs, and Linux/Fedora. We are a fast-paced team, committed to providing excellent customer experiences and delivering innovative solutions to technology problems big and small
- Support your colleagues across Yahoo to solve their technical problems, build relationships, and make their day across a variety of platforms: Mac, Windows, A/V, mobile, and networking environment.
- Communicate through a variety of methods: With your global team to deliver exemplary solutions and with the Yahoos you support to enable their success.
- Document as you go: support provided in tickets, projects completed, additions to the knowledge base, and changes made to your location’s environment.
- Manage the logistics and maintenance of IT asset inventory, shipping, and receiving for your location
- Batch imaging and deployment of machines (Linux, Window, OS X) and processing RMA/warranty repairs of computers as needed.
See the complete job description and apply online at Yahoo! Careers
Sutter Health currently has openings for Client Services Representatives at California Pacific Medical Center locations in San Francisco.
The Client Services Representative will provide customer service support to all clinical laboratory and pathology service clients. This includes (but is not limited to): manning the call center, visitor reception, clinical lab report generation and distribution, and clerical support.
Qualifications / Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree preferred.Previous experience in a medical setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and transcription is also preferred.
- Computer proficiency is necessary in addition to excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision in a high volume setting.
Apply online at Sutter Health
Safeway is currently hiring Courtesy Clerks for stores in San Rafael and San Francisco.
• Provide top-quality customer service in accordance with our Company’s customer service standards and policies and procedures.
• Bag groceries making sure not to overload bag(s) and ensuring contents are not damaged.
• Load purchased items into cart(s).
• Help customers carry and/or load purchased groceries outside to their vehicles.
• Retrieve shopping carts from parking lot.
• Perform price checks when asked by cashier to verify grocery prices.
• Maintain cleanliness of the store including check stand area (belt and glass), facing and straightening up end display areas near check stand, sweeping of floor, mopping, emptying trash throughout the store, cleaning of lunch/break-room areas as well as restrooms and other store areas as assigned.
• Maintain cleanliness of parking lot including maintaining clean entry and emptying of trash as necessary
• Assist customers with their shopping selection upon request.
• Stock supply of bags at check stands.
• Collect grocery items not purchased and return items to appropriate stock shelf.
• Adhere to uniform and grooming policy as defined within company policy.
Apply online for either position at Safeway Jobs
The Contemporary Jewish Museum in San Francisco is seeking a Visitor Services Associate.
The Visitor Services Associate (VSA) is one of a staff team who provide welcoming and informative first contact with all visitors including walk-up guests, tour groups, school groups, annual members, program audience members, and VIP’s.
- Handle visitor access and hospitality at the reception desk and coatroom; administer lost and found, receive and relay visitor feedback; and provide visitor orientation to The Museum and surrounding areas.
- Sell Museum admission tickets; process new and renewal memberships through a computer-based POS system. Process credit cards payments, coupons and cash transactions.
- Answer questions and provide in-person guidance to public visitors in The Museum and occasionally via e-mail. Resolve and document general complaints from guests and members.
- College degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- 2-4 years experience in customer service, visitor services, retail or tourism environment
Read the complete job description and apply online at Indeed
Trips for Kids is seeking a passionate and experienced Grant Writer to join our team. Qualified candidates will have a proven track record of writing persuasive and successful grants and proposals raising funds for non-profit programs. This is a part-time position located in TFK’s San Rafael office.
• Research, write and submit grant proposals and letters of inquiry for new and existing agency programs and general operations.
• Lead conversations and work closely with Executive Director and program staff on new funding strategies.
• Minimum of five years of foundation and government grant writing and reporting experience.
See the complete job description and requirements at Craigslist
Starbucks is seeking a manager for it’s Macy’s Union Square location.
The Starbucks Manager is responsible for managing a Starbucks operations and ensuring the Starbucks is professional, safe and profitable following all company standards.
- Follows and ensure team follows Food Division Standards and Best Practices. Create inspired moments in each customer’s day.
- Responsible for ensuring the service basics of Connect, Anticipate, Personalize and Own are met.
- Responsible for daily operations.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Preferred College degree and previous hospitality/food service supervisory/management experience. Safe food handling certification is required.
Apply online at CAL JOBS
Recreation Department in San Rafael looking for dedicated, energetic people who love working with children!
Recreation Department in San Rafael is searching for an friendly, reliable and dedicated After School Counselor. Our program aims to go beyond what traditional after school programs provide and we want someone who can further that aim. Under the direction of the After School Program Director and Recreation Supervisor, the leader will engage the students.
• With co-counselors, supervise a group of up to 25 students
• Play and engage with children in activities
• Assist Program Director with developing and planning age appropriate activities for students
• Walk students from local bus stop to Community Center
• Help set up and clean up room
• Prior experience working with youth
• Certified in CPR and First Aid or be certified within 30 days of hire
• Provide proof of negative tuberculosis test
• Department of Justice fingerprint clearance
See the complete job description and apply online at Marinwood Community Services District
Nana Joes Granola is looking for talented individuals with the ability to actively engage customers at our granola demonstration tables throughout the Bay Area. This position will include calling existing customers for orders and retrieving more stores with a bonus incentive.
Our Demo Associates support the Nana Joes Granola brand overall and engage customers one-on-one in a professional and enthusiastic manner. This position is responsible for the showcasing of Nana Joes Granola products by setting up, preparing, and offer sampling and suggestive selling ideas to customers and new retail outlets as well as driving sales.
- Execute the demo tables at the store level for both store and vendor based demos. Sign in with demo coordinator at each store or manager. Confirm receipt of product, prepare product, set up and clean up station.
- Keep all work areas clean, neat and presentable and adhering to all Health codes for food safety and sanitation guidelines to dispense food products.
- Assess program effectiveness, providing customer feedback, and offering suggestions for improvement
Read more about this job at SF Made
Mercy Housing, one of the nation’s largest affordable housing organizations, is seeking a Resident Services Assistant for a senor’s community in San Francisco.
This position assists the on-site Resident Services staff in fostering and implementing residents’ initiatives to create and strengthen a healthy community. Assists in planning age appropriate activities for residents, which are healthy, safe, and outcome oriented. Promotes improvement in residents’ education and skill levels, self-esteem, leadership, responsibility, community building. Encourages residents to explore opportunities on-site or in the larger community, where possible.
- With supervision, facilitates activities for residents, encouraging respect among the participants, for the property, and the program.
- Coordinates and communicates with on-site personnel to schedule activities and to utilize space and materials.
- Publicizes activities to the residents; recruits and encourages attendance at events.
- Documents attendance and program outcomes. Keeps records of activities, and an accurate accounting of petty cash received and utilized.
- Assists Resident Services staff in surveying and asset mapping, data entry, or other work as needed.
- Assists with communication between residents, staff and community partners.
Read the complete job description and apply online at Mercy Housing
The Facilities Assistant works under the supervision of the Facilities Manager and directly with the rest of the staff to provide care and maintenance for Headlands’ nine historic buildings and immediate grounds and support for public programs and special events. The job includes a range of responsibilities, from light janitorial work to basic plumbing and carpentry, waste disposal, minor vehicle maintenance, and regular furniture moving and set up. The Facilities Assistant also assists the Facilities Manager with renovation and construction projects as time permits, and plays a key role in providing technical program support: setting up sound and video projection equipment for events, and maintaining Headlands’ woodshop and studio spaces for use by Headlands artists.
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, creative and resourceful individual with the ability to handle a range of tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Must be people-oriented and enjoy working collaboratively in an informal, creative, and fast-paced environment.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate skills and experience sufficient to carry out the responsibilities listed below.
- Knowledge of carpentry and basic auto mechanics is a plus; flexibility, humor, and grace under pressure are essential.
- Interest or involvement in the arts preferred.
- Due to our Marin Headlands location, reliable vehicle access is required.
See the complete job description and apply online via Craigslist
Golden Gate Regional Center is a non-profit organization that provides assistance to support individuals with developmental disabilities to lead independent and productive lives.
Under the supervision of the Director of Community Services, the position assists with residential placements and other related activities for individuals moving from institutional settings into the community, and works with Resource Developers to identify new housing opportunities. Must have access to reliable transportation in order to visit potential housing opportunities and visits with local providers, families and people supported.
- Works closely with Service Coordinators and Community Services staff to identify housing needs for individuals moving from institutions and acts as a liaison to Non Profit Organizations.
- Assist Service Coordinators in helping Persons Supported locate a suitable and affordable living arrangements and arranges tours of prospective affordable homes for Service Coordinators and Persons Supported.
- Educates the community on the special needs of Persons Supported by the agency.
See the complete job description and requirements at Golden Gate Regional Center – Jobs
The University of San Francisco seeks an online communications professional with experience in email marketing to develop, implement, and coordinate emails, e-newsletters, and registration forms with focus on the University of San Francisco’s internal key target groups (students, faculty, staff).
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in email marketing and possess a proven track record of successfully developing content for e-communications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML and CSS coding best practices for web and emails; knowledge of email marketing systems, such as iModules Encompass and ReGroup, or online calendar systems, such as EMS preferred.
- Strong writing and copyediting ability and experience developing written content for optimized emails.
See the complete job description and apply online at USF Jobs
A San Francisco Youth Services Program serving the Bayview / Hunter’s Point neighborhood is seeking an Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for office and facility management and support.
The Administrative Assistant carries out his/her responsibilities with an understanding of the Youth Services Programs goals and objectives and in compliance with Youth Service Programs standards and performance contracts. The Administrative Assistant performs his/her duties with cultural competency and a high level of professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers phone calls, assisting clients with basic information and assistance as well as triaging urgent calls.
- Greet and log in clients and notifying staff of their presence.
- Opening/Closing client charts; inputs information and data entry in the Avatar software system.
- Required to maintain current information and updates forms as necessary.
- Updates financial information by accessing Medi-Cal websites and/or completing a financial form with clients and explaining payment procedures.
- Completion of high school (Diploma or GED), supplemented by two years of college and minimum of three years paid work experience in general office work, including reception and data entry.
- Must be proficient in the use of the following programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and Electronic Record Keeping Systems.
- Must type a minimum of 45 WPM.
- Ability to function independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in oral and written skills.
- Experience working with minority populations is a plus.
- General knowledge of the ethnic, economic and social factors that impact the residents of the neighborhood served.
See the ad and apply online at Craigslist
Uber is seeking someone familiar the San Francisco rideshare market to fill a Driver Support function.
Uber’s driver-partners are our most important customers, and we’re building a best-in-class support experience for them at our Greenlight locations. Greenlight locations help new driver-partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
We’re looking to grow our team of support rock stars at our Greenlight location in San Francisco. Uber Experts are the face of Uber to thousands of our driver-partners, and we’re looking for people with strong communication and problem-solving skills who operate with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you’ll be expected to share the economic opportunity to new driver-partners, help onboard new driver-partners, provide exceptional support to our existing driver-partners, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
See the complete job description and apply online at Uber
A Senior Retirement Community in San Rafael is seeking a Full-Time Janitor to join our team. The right candidate for this Full-Time, 40 hours per week position must be available to work 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Saturday – Wednesday. This position includes Weekends, and some Holidays.
Previous Janitorial experience in a large commercial/residential complex required. Previous experience working with Senior citizens a plus.
Rate of pay $13.50 per hour.
Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations. Must meet health assessment required of CA Department of Public Health as well as TB testing and fingerprint clearances required by CA Department of Justice. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, sufficient to perform the tasks required.
- Vacuum furniture, floors and drapes in public areas, offices, health center and other areas.
- Carpet maintenance: shampooing, steam cleaning and vacuuming.
- Floor maintenance: stripping, waxing, and buffing floors.
- Elevator cleaning maintenance.
- Steam cleaning of wheelchairs for Health care and residents.
- Transport linen as needed for Health care and residents.
- Setup and breakdown of furniture (chairs, tables etc.) as needed for special events.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Minimum of one to two years in carpet and floor maintenance.
If you’re interested in applying, please fax your resume and cover letter with the job title “Part-Time Janitor” in the subject line to (415) 499-1061 or e-mail or mail to Human Resources Department at 100 Thorndale Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903.
The San Francisco Recreation and Park Department is currently accepting applications for the position of Recreation Facility Assistant.
Under supervision, the Recreation Facility Assistant performs facility monitoring work, light office tasks, customer service duties, set up and take down of tables and chairs and occasional janitorial tasks.
This position performs the following essential duties:
- Maintain safe and orderly use of the recreational facility by patrons during open hours; identify and report major facility issues immediately.
- Provide excellent customer service; use tact and diplomacy when greeting patrons and answering general questions; assist patrons with reservations, program information, or registration using recreation management system.
- Monitor and maintain recreation equipment and supplies; insure that equipment issued to patrons is used in a safe manner and returned in a reasonably acceptable condition; assist in room set up, break-down, and clean-up for courses or programs as needed, including light custodial duties.
- Monitor program participants and recreational activities; monitor activities and patrons and administer first aid in case of minor injuries.
- Outreach and promote interest in recreation activities in the local community.
- Prepares and submits records and reports related to program and recreational activity participation, facility maintenance, equipment and supplies, and other records and reports as needed; perform routine clerical work as needed.
- Monitor permitted events and ensure terms of facility or field reservations are followed.
For information on how to apply for this job, visit City and County of San Francisco – Department of Human Resources
The Superior Court of California is seeking a Human Resources Assistant in Alameda County.
Under direct supervision of the Human Resources Division Director, performs a full range of operational administrative support functions for the HR Division.
This classification provides a variety of technical and administrative support to the functional units within the HR Division, including Employee/Labor Relations, Benefits, Recruitment/Compensation and Training/Development.
- Manages all front desk duties, providing a high level of customer service.
- Manages and triages all incoming calls; greets visitors, assesses needs, provides information and referrals as needed.
- Performs general clerical duties, not limited to but including support to the Division Director and HR staff as needed.
- Processes all in-coming mail on a daily basis.
Read the complete job description and apply online at Government Jobs
Vans is seeking a Stockroom Supervisor for their store in the San Francisco Centre.
As the Stockroom Supervisor, you will support the Store Manager with the execution of the daily business, customer engagement, store operations, talent supervision, and merchandising standards in the store. You are a key and important member of the store leadership team who oversees and supervises shipment deliveries and maintains replenishment of stock levels on the sales floor
See the complete job description and apply online at Workday
The City of Alameda has announced an open exam and examination period for the position Library Associate I.
$19.24 – $28.42 per hour
Deadline to Apply:
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 5:00 PM
Provides routine delivery of library services including assisting library patrons, serving the circulation desk, answering basic reference questions, and performing related library support tasks as needed. Requires graduation from high school, substantial clerical experience, and basic typing/computer skills. Two years of college and technical library experience are highly desirable.
Approximately 15-20 hours per week, including evenings, Saturdays, Sundays, and as needed; openings may be in Main, Branch, or Children’s libraries.
For more information on how to apply, visit CalOpps.org
A high tech gaming company is seeking a kitchen employee to keep snack areas stocked and cleaned. Impeccable customer service and safety/sanitation is our number one priority. Can work well on a team and also independently.
General Description of Duties:
- Maintain assigned areas and exceed brand standards
- Stock all snacks, dairy and fruit once in the morning. Restock fruit and most snacks full throughout the day. Compost of any bad fruit daily.
- Maintain all paper goods to ensure they are fully stocked throughout the day in all areas; plates, bowls, utensils, hot cups, cold cups, hot lids, cold lids, sleeves, napkins and straws where applicable.
- Delivery Snack Platters on Monday and Wednesday afternoons.
- Pick up beverage jars and pickle jars on Fridays at 1pm. Coordinate with other snacker to delivery to dish pit for cleaning.
See the complete job description and apply online through Craigslist
Bananas at Large, the largest Independently owned professional audio and musical instrument retailer in the Bay Area for over 45 years, is seeking an experienced pro audio sales person for the San Rafael location.
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess the following qualities:
- You will have previous experience working Professional Sales and Customer Service. Preferable in the Music Instrument field but other similar would be considered.
- You will be a highly motivated team player with a strong work ethic who has the ability to work without direct supervision.
- An excellent communicator with a strong customer service ability.
- Strong understanding of Professional Custom Service and Sales.
- Background in Musical Instruments, professional electronics, electrical and/or a strong understanding of Pro Audio & Studio skills are an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of applying the “right tools for the job”
- High attention to detail is required.
- Capability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You will have a “can do” attitude and approach to your work and have an ability to work well within a team environment.
- The strong desire to Exceed Our Customers Expectations and to do whatever it takes to help our customers achieve their musical desires and needs.
See the complete job description and apply online through Craigslist
The Marin County Human Resources Department and the Marin County Department of Health & Human Services are accepting applications for the position of Office Assistant III.
Office Assistants provide a variety of office support duties to County departments, performing complex and technical processing or program support functions within an identifiable and prescribed framework. Responsibilities may include conducting transactions with the public and other employees requiring interpretation of laws, rules, policies and procedures and serving as department liaison to other agencies. In addition, this position may provide direction for various assignments requiring initiative and sound independent judgment, as well as exceptional organizational skills. Some assignments may require the incumbent to function as a lead worker and may require the ability to perform more advanced mathematical calculations.
See the complete job description and apply online at County of Marin
Johnny Doughnuts is currently seeking employees to help out in their San Rafael storefront and on their mobile food trucks.
A huge component of Johnny Doughnuts is the experience we want the customers to have. We want to provide a level of customer service that is rare and unique — offering efficiency, but also engaging with the customers so they are left delighted with not only the doughnuts, but the staff and entire experience of Johnny Doughnuts. With that being said, we are seeking out Enthusiasts to become a part of our team. We are expanding as a company and may open as many as two new locations in the next few months. We will need new staff members for the San Francisco area as well as our Marin locations. We need people who have flexible schedules for working on the food trucks and deliveries, and those who do not mind early mornings and long hours. We are a fast growing company with a great reputation to withhold and we want to hire fun, enthusiastic, and hard-working members to our family. Here are a few of the positions we are looking for:
Doughnut Enthusiast, Coffee Barista
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Food Handlers Certification
- Cash handling experience
- Coffee/Barista experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates team leadership skills
- Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- This position will require frequent standing and use of hands and arms
- Regularly required to handle food, hot beverages, and work with sharp objects
- Bilingual in Spanish would be awesome
- Competitive pay
- Benefits available
- Great work environment
- Both full-time and part-time positions are available
See the ad at Craigslist
Heath Ceramics is seeking a shipping associate at their Mission District store.
The primary responsibilities for this position are picking, packing and shipping for customer order fulfillment. The job requires the ability to read and write English, have basic math and computer skills and the ability and interest to learn new computer systems. Previous shipping experience is desirable but not required.
- Follow written production/shipping instructions
- Record production information on orders with basic data
- Properly identify and pick products to fulfill customer orders
- Process pick lists, delivery notes and other actions as needed in SAP
- Ship orders utilizing SAP, WorldShip, FedEx for both ground and freight palletized shipments.
- Assist with and help maintain first quality dinnerware inventory
- Put first quality dinnerware in correct inventory shelf areas
- Accurately select, pack, palletize, stage, ship and/or load customer orders for delivery of product to customers without damage or errors
See the complete job description and apply online at Heath Ceramics
The City of Novato is accepting applications for the position of the Senior Office Assistant at the Margret Todd Senior Center. This position will provide high quality administrative support including telephone, counter and clerical assistance to the public, staff and volunteers. The Senior Office Assistant will be responsible for collecting fees, processing deposits, memberships, facility reservations, trips, camps, special events, child care and class registrations for programs designed for preschoolers through older adults.
Qualifications and Experience: Three years of responsible clerical experience including public contact. Training: Equivalent to completion of the twelfth grade. Some specialized clerical training is desirable.
Apply online at GovernmentJobs.com
Hospitality House is a progressive, community-based organization located in San Francisco’s Tenderloin Neighborhood, Mid-Market Area, and Sixth Street Corridor that provides opportunities and resources for personal growth and self-determination to homeless people and neighborhood residents.
Currently seeking a Peer Advocate.
The purpose of this position is to provide individual and group-based services to participants who have experienced trauma in their lives, including co-leading a leadership development internship for trauma survivors and leading community organizing efforts. This position also works on the drop-in floor, providing crisis intervention, peer counseling, and advocacy to support participants and motivate them to engage in services and improve their physical, emotional, and economic health. The Community Organizing Peer Advocate will staff program activities and assure the safety and comfort of participants in their care, providing respectful, compassionate, culturally-competent, attentive services to participants as well as effective engagement of individuals who may have difficulty engaging with services.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Two years peer counseling experience, particularly working with diverse constituencies or a BA degree and related experience.
- Previous experience with community organizing and advocacy campaigns.
- Public speaking and group facilitation skills.
- Previous personal experience with poverty, homelessness, mental illness, and/or substance use issues.
- Demonstrated ability to actively engage & assess people who are experiencing homelessness, active drug use, mental illness, and other barriers to stability and health utilizing the modalities of harm reduction and self-help.
- Ability to work compassionately with those who have difficulty engaging with service providers.
For more information and to apply, see the ad on Indeed
Reddit, “The front page of the internet,” is seeking a self-motivated, experienced Executive Assistant to collaborate with and provide support to our leadership team. The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy, proactive, and meticulously organized problem solver who can flourish in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. This role requires someone with a commitment to excellence and the ability to work well with others to ensure the success of the organization as a whole.
- As the gatekeeper, manage complex calendars and schedule internal and external meetings for our leadership team while being able to anticipate conflicts and solve scheduling issues with ease.
- Review, update, and manage schedule with ruthless prioritization. Manage attendees, agenda, and logistics of all recurring meetings.
- Facilitate communication between appropriate departments while handling confidential and non-routine information.
- Establish direct internal and external relationships with key company influencers.
- Conserve team’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondences.
- Provide support for the personal administrative needs as needed.
- Proactively provide input for ways to improve structures and efficiencies.
- 3+ years experience supporting a C-level executive and their team
- Previous experience in a startup tech environment a huge plus
- Strategic and proactive ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and with minimal direction
- Ability to perform duties with a high level of confidentiality and discretion and can be trusted with sensitive information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work well with different personalities in the organization
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Hyper organized and conscientious
- Strong sense of urgency and can work longer hours when necessary
- Pro at Google Apps and Gmail for calendaring
Apply online through Indeed